Objectives of professional knowledge：
1. Master the definition, structure and type of cocktails
2. Be familiar with the basic knowledge of foreign wine culture and domestic wine culture
3. Master the techniques and methods of mixing wine.
Vocational ability objectives：
1. Use the knowledge of cocktail to judge the type of cocktail.
2. Inherit wine culture knowledge
3. Be proficient in mixing common cocktails.
Professional quality objectives:
To cultivate learners' interest in wine culture and wine mixing, and lay a foundation for the cultivation of wine mixing technology experts and wine culture inheritors.
《Beverage modulation and bar service》 is an important professional core skill course. Through learning, (1) improve the learners' wine culture literacy; (2) transport talents for the local modern service industry; (3) train liquor sales talents; (4) train bartenders; (5) train front-line staff engaged in bar work.